Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Winner Is....

Happy Friday everyone! It has been wonderful reading all of your comments this week! I loved hearing everyone's favorites and thank you for all your kind words. I am so glad you have enjoyed the Tutorial Tuesdays! Is there anything you would like to see featured on a Turorial Tuesday in the future? If so, I would love to work on something for an upcoming tutorial! Ideas are always welcome! : )
Ok, now onto the good stuff...the giveaway! The giveaway for this week is a $15 iTunes gift card. The winner was chosen using random.org and the winner is...

Comment #4 Erin Jones that said...What great ideas! I like the cookie cutter one. One tradition I started last year is having a cookie exchange party at my home every christmas. My mom used to do them while I was growing up. So I will be using the cookie cutter napkin rings for that party. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats Erin and I hope you enjoy spending your ibucks...yeah, I just made that one up! : ) I will have your iTunes gift card to you soon! Yay!

I can't wait to announce next weeks giveaway on Tuesday! It's a goooood one! I hope everyone has a great weekend and get outside and enjoy this awesome weather!

~Jen

1 comment: