Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

All the Frills Tutu + Starbucks gift card goes to....

Thank you for all your wonderful comments about this weeks tutorial! I was thrilled to see familiar names/faces as well as new ones too! My goal with this blog has really been to inspire others to be creative and think of new things to have fun with. I just want to have fun here and share new ideas along the way. If anyone has a tutorial they would like to share I would love to feature you on an upcoming Tuesday. Just send me an email to Jen@AlltheFrillsShoppe.com so we can set that up.

Ok, so off to the giveaway winner. This weeks winner of the All the Frills Tutu and $10 Starbucks gift card was chosen using random.org and the winner is...



Kelly that said...thank you for the wonderful idea. I think my kids would love to make these for the special pups in their lives.

Congrats Kelly! Please send your address and a description of the tutu you would like to Jen@AlltheFrillsShoppe.com. Please include the size and/or age of the child the tutu is for along with the color combination you would like. Feel free to check out the shoppe as well as our facebook page for pictures of some of our tutus to get ideas of what you would your tutu to be. In the box along with the tutu I will also include your $10 Starbucks gift card.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Oh, and don't forget to find us on Facebook!

~Jen

P.S. Next weeks giveaway is the last of our November's Month of Giveaway's and it's going to be awesome! Just sayin' : )

No comments:

Post a Comment