Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The backyard.

Hey, its been a while. I've been on somewhat of a blogging freeze. There's been a few different reasons for that, but they don't matter. We are back and excited for some things i'll be sharing with you soon. Until then though, we want to share a little of our summer.

Our backyard has hosted a handful of parties and its fair share of late nights around the fire pit. There has been lots of memories made in our small fenced in yard oasis. But none of them have measured up to the memories we created back there this summer. I dreamed of swings and little plastic pools for that space and this summer we broke her in. We utilized that space more than ever and boy did it make my heart happy. It might just be a fenced in patch of grass. But, it gets the job done and we love to spend time out there. Here are some highlights of our summer in the backyard.




Keepin' it classy with this next one. One, yes, my child is crawling through the dog door to get into the porch. Thats is her preferred mode of entry. Always. Two, I need to pick weeds. Really bad. Three, hubby needs to repair the screen because she has missed the dog door a time or two. Four, her shoe? Yea, don't know either.



This little dude loves the swing. I mean, loves it. He would nap on the thing if I let him. Actually, he has. 






















Not much is cuter than a little naked toddler in a swing. 

Hope you enjoyed your summer as much as we did! Now, I am so looking forward to Fall! Stay tuned for a little Fall craft coming your way soon.

4 comments:

  1. She's really hot and sexy. I love her so much I can watch her play all day and talk all day to me when she's naked. She looks good without any clothes on. Show more of her SEXY NAKED body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that age can take at least 4" in the assi know for a fact, her ass would feel nicer than any adultspussy

    ReplyDelete