Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May.

I love May. It's my favorite month. Lots happen around here in May. It's my birthday month, mother's day and our anniversary. Along with many other exciting things all crammed into 31 days of awesome. See why it's my favorite?

The kids and I have been on a mission to find new parks the last week or so and we definitely succeeded! We found one that is my favorite so far, Madelyn agreed!


With the summer coming and the insane heat, I wanted to find some "splash parks" in the area. They are parks with playgrounds and water areas too. It's a great way for the kids to cool off and for the mamas too. 



Madelyn is a huge fan of the water area. Maybe a little too much. Nothing like trying to drink a little city water. Gross.


This park overlooked a huge lake, it is so pretty. She loved watching the boats.



Hope you are having a great week. It's almost over already! Oh yeah.
Along with looking for new parks we are also looking for other fun summer activities, too. How do you plan to spend your summer? Have any toddler activities you would suggest for a busy little bee like this one? 


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of my bathing beauty.

    Side note ~ you forgot to mention the best day of May.....your seeeeeester's bday :)

    ReplyDelete