Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DIY: Ombre Utensils for Mom.

Hope all you mama's had a super special Sunday.

I sure did! I was surrounded by those I love and my sweet littles. Madelyn had the tail end of a yucky virus so I didn't have high hopes for the day. But, she said happy mother's day by taking a solid nap in the morning which allowed me to put my make up on at home instead of at a red light. It was a great day.

We went out to lunch, played by the pool and celebrated my birthday with family, too. Two celebrations in one day? I'll take it!

I gave a few handmade mother's day gifts out this year. Thought I would share one with you, here. I followed an easy tutorial but tweaked mine a bit, that's the beauty of making your own gifts. Here's the set I made. The steps are very easy to follow and I was very happy with the outcome. My mama was too!



Find the tutorial I used: here

Before:



After:


Really wish I would have made myself a set while I was at it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you-Thank you! I love them! A Birthday and Mothers Day the same day for you -- extra special!!! A busy mom to two beautiful children, you always find time to do things for others! :-)
    #thoughtful #caring #giving #youareablessing
    Love you so much, Mom <3

    ReplyDelete