Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A little taste of what's to come

I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. I love every single solitary thing there is to love about the holidays. The stores are decorated. Family get togethers. Scented candles. Pumpkin pie. Windows are open. Shopping. Pulling tubs of decorations down from the attic. I love it all.

Speaking of the holidays...I am just about ready to add holiday bows (among a few other things) to the shoppe. These ribbons are so fun! Here is a little taste of whats to come!





Stay tuned!

~Jen

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I can't wait till I go back so I can stock up! :) cause you know I will! The girls have worn the bows you made for them so much.. and they still look just as beautiful as the day we got them!

    ReplyDelete