Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just a half.

This week we celebrated a little guys half birthday. Yeah, we celebrate half birthdays around here because that means sweets. And we like sweets.


You better believe that even though our family is eating Paleo, I managed to find a chocolate chip cookie recipe that fit. A cake wasn't an option but boy, did the cookies hit the spot. I followed this tutorial to make the "1/2" topper. Except I substituted confetti for sprinkles.

Can't wrap my head around the fact that 6 months have come and gone. Our little guy is growing so fast and it makes me a little sad. He recently started solids. As if the smile doesn't give it away. He was a fan. A big fan!




This last picture is kind of strange and to be honest I think I was changing settings when it snapped. The way Landon is looking at Madelyn here, holy melt my heart into a pile of mussy goodness. He adores her.


Happy 1/2 birthday, buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my 1/2 year old already? Where has the time gone? Your two cuties are going to get closer and closer, become great buddies, taking care of each other with love, and getting into mischief together, etc! he he!

    Being there Grandma, I have to say, I've enjoyed every moment I spend with them, and look forward to making many more memories with each of them as they grow! <3

    ReplyDelete